We are looking to recruit an Admin Assistant, who will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
Experience in the medical or dental sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
The candidate must be confident with the whole Microsoft office package.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail. They will be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• You must be able to work in an efficient and professional manor at all times.
• Using multiple electronic patient booking systems.
• The candidate must be able to work alongside and converse with stakeholders and medical consultants confidently.
• Providing some assistance to consultants in respect of invoice/account queries.
• Managing the NHS booking system including clinic utilisation and liaising with referrers (GP etc)
• Coding of NHS outpatient appointments.
• Ensuring the department maintains a high standard of service and that targets/deadlines are achieved.
• Undertake other ad-hoc duties & projects as required.
This is a hugely varied role and it is essential that the right candidate has strong professional office experience.
Hours of work will need to be flexible and reflect the activity of the business. For further information regarding the role, please contact Sian MacDonald- Young at Sian.Macdonaldyoung@westbournecentre.comHelp
Closing date: 16 May 2018
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to reciept of a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau and references.