We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Administration Assistant based in our Bedford Office.
The successful applicant will help with the day to day administration within the Medico Legal department; this includes liaising with customers over the telephone, booking appointments etc. You will be highly organised and able to work under pressure.
Hours of work are: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
In return we offer: -
• Annual Leave: 25 days per annum excluding bank holiday
• Private Healthcare – subject to passing probation
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• On-going Training & Development
Applicants should have: -
• Strong IT skills, ability to use multiple software packages with an aptitude to learning new systems. Strong excel skills
• Good communication skills and able to work with patients, radiology managers and referrers to accommodate their individual needs
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and other departments within Ramsay
Responsibilities include: -
• Processing daily activity sheets
• Collating information for invoicing - internal and external customers
• Dealing with third party company regarding reports of patients and ensuring that these images are available for them to action
• Chasing any outstanding reports
• Use a number of computer programmes to complete day to day tasks
• Processing incoming referrals
• Creating discs for hospitals and medico-legal companies
• Liaising with hospitals and customers on a day to day basis
In return your expertise will be well rewarded and recognised as you will be working at the heart of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of independent hospital services within the UK. Recognised by all major medical insurers, Ramsay offers fast, convenient, effective and high quality treatment for all patients, whether medically insured, self-pay, or from the increasing number referred by the NHS.
Applications should include a CV, together with a covering letter outlining your salary expectations.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15 June 2018