The UK's subsidiary of a global commercial banking group.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
As an Administrative Assistant you will be making a real contribution towards the smooth running of the back office. This role is ideal for a highly organised and proactive team worker who is adaptable, dedicated and committed with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Providing support for the Back Office team.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls.
- Opening, sorting, distribution and franking of mail throughout the day.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including responsibility for handling deliveries.
- Monitor and order/purchase of office stationary and toners.
- Completing filing, scanning and archiving and also being the go-to-person within the office.
- Making up of welcome packs to be issued to customers.
- Organising lunches/teas when necessary.
- Typing, printing, photocopying and generally assisting the office staff as required.
- 1 year minimum corporate office experience.
- Professional attitude.
- MS Office skills (Word and Excel essential).
- Have excellent organizational skills with a methodical approach to their work.
- High level of accuracy and thorough in the approach to all duties.
- Effective Time Management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and at consistent working levels.
- Highly literate and numerate, with excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Pro-active and ambitious.
- Flexibility to support differing areas of the business as workload demands.