The UK's subsidiary of a global commercial banking group.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
The role holder will be responsible for provision of adequate support for the Finance team. The key responsibilities include:
- Petty cash administration
- Invoice batching and processing
- Posting of journals and invoices
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Processing of Accrual and Prepayments
- Processing Expense claims
- Liaising with suppliers and internal customers
- Handling invoice queries
- General administrative support for the Finance team.
- Degree in Finance preferred but not necessary
- Willing to pursue a career in Accounting (AAT)
- Experience in Accounts Payable with a willingness to learn is desirable.
- Good analytical and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Use of Sage Line 50 (desirable)
- Good inter-personal skills - Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Drive, motivation and initiative.