Accounts Payable / Management Accounts Assistant
£22,000 to £24,000
Venatu Finance is working in partnership with our client in Bradford, a fast-growing manufacturer company. We are looking for a hardworking, career minded, team player looking for a long-term opportunity.
- Executing all accounts payables tasks; including reconciling suppliers' and customers' statement with ledger balances monthly
- Investigating and matching payments and receipts to suppliers and customers invoices
- Calculating monthly accruals and prepayments
- Posting month end journals
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Production and review of Cost Centre reports
- Updating cashflow reports
- Completion of weekly bank reconciliations
- Updating and reconciling Fixed asset register
- Preparation and submission of all HMRC documents
- Completion of Intrastat & VAT returns
The successful candidate:
- Be proficient in the use of SAP or very quick to pick up new systems
- Be Part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) AAT & QBE candidates will be considered
- Have strong Excel skills
- Great at solving problems and documenting solutions & processes
£22,000 to £24,000 Salary
Opportunity to work with and learn from a Qualified and knowledgeable Financial Controller and be part of a decent little team.
If this sounds like a role for you? Apply Now - Start date ASAP!
Venatu Finance is a successful specialist recruiter of Accountants & Financial Professionals.
At Venatu Consulting, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.