A leading financial technology firm with revenue of over £500 million is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance operations team. This exciting opportunity to work for a fintech firm with a global presence will allow you to play an integral part of the Global Finance Operations whilst reporting to the Global Accounts Payable Manager.
- Opening of post and scanning of invoices, recording expense reports received.
- Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices)
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders
- Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Process staff expense claims and check they adhere to the Company's published expenses policy.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs.
- To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
The right person for this role will be someone with Accounts Payable experience and knowledge of the 'procure to pay' process. Experience with Oracle is also preferable.