Job title: Accounts Payable
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus bonus
Based in Gloucestershire, the Company is one of the leading independent x-ray equipment suppliers to the UK and Ireland. The company has a 50 year track record in providing innovative medical imaging technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres and medical services.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Producing BACS payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ensure all issues are resolved by month end deadlines
- Forecasting foreign currency requirements in order to pay suppliers
- Verification of employee expense claims
- Other ad-hoc projects within the business
- A solid, demonstrable experience in accounts payable
- Experience of working with accounting software (Sage, SAP etc..)
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- A good level of competency with Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to work to strict timescales
- Good attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic personality
Please be aware; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role. No relocation fees are available and visas will not be sponsored.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: : Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Accounts Clerk, Book Keeper, Accounts Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Finance Clerk, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Finance Administrator, Budgeting, Cost Scheduler, Forecasting, Payment Processing may also be considered for this role.