Location: Paddington, West London
Salary: Up to £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Contract type: Fulltime Monday - Friday
About the company
EMTAC Group as an engineering firm group has the proven ability to deliver technically outstanding, cost effective solutions to some of the most challenging projects in the world. The business is currently in the process of setting up a new start-up operation and holding group in the UK and is seeking an all-rounder with a passion for working in a start-up environment with great variety supporting different business units globally. Given the nature of a startup environment, the right individual will have a financial bias but be keen to be hands on in all areas.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable accounts, bookkeeper, administration and marketing and sales assistant to join our team.
We would like to hear from individuals with an aptitude for accounts work, excellent attention to detail, a willingness to work flexibly to meet changing requirements from day to day, the ability to work under pressure during busy periods and a confident and professional approach to making direct contact with clients and potential clients to arrange meetings to develop business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Good experience of accounting software packages (Xero preferred), Processing information onto accounting software and producing reports. This includes the posting of customer and supplier invoices, bank and cash entries and reconcile accounts to ensure the accuracy of entries made.
- Monthly supplier payment run
- Data entry support for company's eShops
- Responsibility for day to day transactions with clients
- Respond to all supplier/sub-contractor and clients enquires and assist with tender submissions
- Preparing and raising quotation letters and sales invoices
- Purchasing support and supplies
- Delivery arrangement locally and internationally (import and export)
- Good experience with payroll and other HR duties
- This post requires extensive email and telephone interactions so good written and verbal English communication is important
- Experienced with Excel, Word & Power Point
- Office management and administrative support including preparing documents, answering and transferring calls and online chat messaging, keeping the office organised, greeting visitors, organising and maintaining meetings
- Personal Assistant to the Director
- General administration as well as any ad hoc duties required
- Experience working with SalesforceCRM systems is desirable, but not essential
- The ability to work unsupervised in a small company environment and to meet regular and required deadlines.
Candidates with at least two year of prior accounts experience who want to further their career in a varied role within an interesting and rewarding sector.
You will be an excellent team player and comfortable getting involved in a range of areas.You will be able to use your own initiative to drive improvements in process.In return you will work in a fast paced, innovative environment and gain fantastic experience in a broad businessrole.
Please share your interest and your CV by emailing to: job@AeroShop.comHelp
Job Reference # 781 - R