Tytherington, Nr. Macclesfield, Cheshire
£16-19k DOE + 23 days holiday (rising to 25) plus bank holidays, birthday day off, pension and other benefits
Full Time (37.5 hours p/wk) but flexible P/T hours will be considered
Study Support (AAT) for the right candidate
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant, with up to 3 years’ experience, to join our busy Finance team. Reporting into our Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will provide support to all areas of the Finance function. This experience will include sales ledger, purchase ledger, banking, payroll, nominal ledger, VAT and client billings.
About Momentum Instore
Momentum Instore live to deliver on our client’s instore brand experiences. We’ve worked hard to be able to keep that promise, working hand in hand with some of the nation’s largest retailers and brands to deliver seamless instore marketing campaigns for over 40 years.
• Purchase ledger – Checking, matching, batching, coding, posting, filing and paying of invoices
• Maintenance of project job costings, to ensure accurate tracking of job billings & margins
• Weekly client billings and liaison with clients regarding approval of costs
• Checking and processing weekly expense claims
• Checking and processing monthly subcontractor invoices
• Nominal ledger postings including journal entries
• Payment allocations onto accounts system
• Preparation of detailed ledger analyses
• Cash book postings and bank reconciliations
• Supporting the Finance Manager with the monthly management accounts preparation
• Assistance with month end and audit reconciliations
• Assistance (when required) with payroll processing and timesheet approval
• VAT processing & reconciliation (desirable but not essential)
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant, who is looking for an exciting highly varied role in a busy Finance team where you will learn and develop quickly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as are strong IT skills (particularly Excel). You will have an eye for detail, be process driven, be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality, with close attention to detail and be able to work with accuracy and speed to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
If you have experience in this field and enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment, then you could be the person we are looking for! Apply now!