Trainee Accountant / Accounts Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependant on experience) + Bonus, Life Insurance, Private Medical, Study Support
Congratulations, you have the rare opportunity to work for a fantastic Accountancy firm as a Trainee Accountant in their Business Services Team
Your new employer is looking for an individual who is currently studying in the early stages for their AAT qualification, that is team orientated and is looking to prove their worth in a company that will allow them to grow and succeed.
You must be a focused individual willing to learn and enjoy working to a deadline
- Mange new and existing clients in terms of their basic accountancy needs
- Complete year end accounts to manager review stage
- Prepare Personal and Partner tax returns
- Complete business tax returns and supplementary reports for HMRC
- Increase personal knowledge through study and training
- Staff and Client development
- Have existing knowledge or understanding of accountancy systems such as Sage, Excel, Microsoft
If you have the ambition to learn and the above skill set with a willingness to develop then please contact Joanne Henson for further information or apply here!
Please be aware that due to the high nature of CVs we receive if you have not heard from us within 4 working days then you have not been successful to interview stage