Due to the reshuffle of their busy finance department; our Salford based client now requires the services of an Accounts Assistant to join the team on an ongoing basis.
Our client is offering a role that will allow the right person to develop and further their accounting career alongside their studies.
Key duties for the role include:
• Bank reconcilations
• Purchase ledger- processing and coding purchase invoices
• Matching invoices to purchase orders
• Sales Ledger- processing and coding sales invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Preparing payment runs
• Handling of petty cash
• Dealing with any queries
• Any other ad-hoc duties requested by the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate with be an AAT studier with the drive to complete ACCA/CIMA studies in the future.
It is a very progressive role that does offer study support and the opportunity to take on more month end responsiblity.
If you are looking for a busy and interesting role with the opportunity to manage your own workload; then please apply today for immediate consideration or email me on firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp