We’re looking for an Office Assistant to join our team in our office based in Rossendale.
Reporting to our Company Accountant in our small but busy Accounts department, the right person will be smart, flexible, have great inter-personal and communication skills and have excellent attention to detail. We’re looking for someone who isn’t scared of rolling their sleeves up and mucking in.
The main duties will include, but not limited to:
· chasing overdue debt – to a financial target;
· raise and process invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold in a timely manner;
· make and track payments;
· validate invoices against items or services received;
· reconcile invoices received with departmental heads;
· track company and team expenses as they relate to specific projects/jobs;
· assist in the covering of our Reception function; picking up incoming calls and welcoming visitors;
· managing courier bookings, and booking in deliveries to the office;
· other general office duties.
Experience with Sage is essential, as is a proven track record of successful debt collection.
We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible; the position itself is flexible as far as working hours are concerned – these will be discussed at interview. Salary is dependent on experience.
Apply in writing by sending your CV and covering letter to Ali Mullaney, Stonegate Technologies, Clarence House, 279 Helmshore Road, Haslingden, Lancs, BB4 4DJ, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – CALLS WILL BE SCREENED.