Our Mission is to be the customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products we supply, but also because we aim to provide total customer satisfaction.
Marubeni - Komatsu was founded in the UK in 1972, and moved to our Head Office in Redditch in 1975. We have 5 depots strategically placed around the UK to ensure that we can service our customers in a timely manner using our extensive force of highly skilled Field Service, Routine Maintenance, and Workshop Engineers.
Today we supply some of the world's most exciting and innovative products into the market place, including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC), and Komatsu were the first company to launch a true Hybrid product to the market place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team of individuals in the Accounts Department, you will offer support for the team and company administration.
We will be supporting the successful candidate through their AAT Qualification
Initial duties will include:
- Supporting the purchase ledger function with the logging, processing and filing of purchase invoices
- Liaise with external service providers to maintain efficient service levels and notify Accounts Manager as contracts fall due for renewal
- Fleet Administration - supporting the Accounts Manager and Finance Director in
- Ordering and allocating company vehicles including coordinating fit out or return of commercial vehicles
- Driver License checks
- Ensuring Motor Insurance Database is up to date and all drivers have adequate cover
- Liaising with company insurers as required
- Maintaining vehicle databases and ensuring all vehicles are serviced, taxed and with a valid MOT in a timely manner
- Maintain Fuel Card Database, including ordering and cancelling cards and reporting on card activity
- General Administration - reception cover, ordering stationery, incoming post and supporting PA to Directors in looking after visitors
You will be a confident person able to discuss all manner of matters both over the phone and in person with all levels of the organisation.
- Great A Level results (or predicted results), ideally you will be of Graduate calibre
- You will possess a current full driver's license as local travel will be required
- Good organisational and administrative skills, to manage a busy and varied role
- Attention to detail is a must
- And you will be proficient in Microsoft Office as you will be using Excel daily
Careers at Marubeni Komatsu Ltd Ltd
To view all of the exciting vacancies we have here at Marubeni Komatsu Ltd please click here.
This vacancy has been posted by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd - an official Recruitment Partner for Marubeni Komatsu Ltd Ltd. All applications received for any vacancy at Marubeni Komatsu Ltd Ltd will be received by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd who will pass your application on to the relevant Hiring Manager at Marubeni Komatsu Ltd Ltd.