Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Thursday 8.45am-5.30pm, Friday 8.45am-5.00pm
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
A leading sport and music corporate hospitality provider is on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant with at least 2 years' experience in an accounting function, credit control experience, and is ready to move into an Assistant Accountant role to join their team.
The company is involved in partnering with the major governing bodies of sport, music and culture. They are represented by their brand ambassadors Lawrence Dallaglio and Mike Tindall, Sir Anthony McCoy, Darren Gough and Kevin Pietersen.
You will be someone who is able to support the finance director and the purchasing team with the increased workload due to the company's continued growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills!
About the Role
- Processing purchase invoices & taking credit card payments
- Following up on overdue invoices & tracking them accordingly
- Chasing outstanding debt & producing aged debtor reports
- Managing purchase ledger statement reconciliations & bank reconciliations
- Assisting the finance director with month end work
- Carrying ad-hoc investigation and projects as required
- Previous credit control experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an accounting function
- Experience with SAGE Line 50
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Great time management & organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and expand IT skills when required
- Strong Excel skills
- Aptitude for problem solving & strong analytical skills
- AAT qualified or studying towards it (preferable)
NO recruitment agents please.
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Cash Books, Sage Line 50, Accounts Assistant may be considered.