A well-established TV production company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing team to support the Production Accountant and Finance manager.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, hungry individual who is looking to start or continue their accounting career in a thriving television company. This role will give training and support as well as the opportunity to liaise and deal with people at all levels.
• Preparing invoices for payment runs and processing the payment runs
• Reconcile all bank accounts
• Check and key reconciliations for each production
• Monthly reconciliation of FX balances against xero
• Deal with supplier quires as well as reviewing supplier statements
• Monitoring the credit card and credit card balances
• Match credit card transactions to receipts
• Reconcile Coutts Account
• Miscellaneous tasks
• Keen to learn and build a career within finance
• Have a keen interest in Media and TV in particular.
• Competent in maths having achieved a minimum qualification of A-levels grade A-B.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel (intermediate level), and Outlook
• Good team player who can demonstrate initiative and a willingness to take on responsibility
• Proven organisational skills and good attention to detail
• Ability to work on your own with minimal supervision