Would you like to work for a company based in Leeds City Centre, close to public transport links?
Are you a self motivated individual with strong customer service skills ?
Our client is looking for Rent Accounts Clerk to start ASAP on a temporary contract. You will be responsible for the organisation of the client database/rent accounts and to assist with rent a arrears collections.
- Administer client database/rent accounts
- Process and balance all rent payments
- Liaising with external bodies with regards to funding arrangements
- Prepare regular statistical report using Excel and the client database
- Invoicing external bodies
- Taking payments
- General administration duties
- Team working
- Chasing debt
- Effective communications skills both verbal and written - internally and externally.
- Ability to influence
- Self sufficient
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Fantastic hourly rate £9.50 per hour
- Family feel environment
- Free parking
- Central Location
- Monday-Friday 9-am-5pm
If you are interested in above role please contact Randstad Leeds and speak to Patryk or email your CV
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.