Our Client is one of the leading independent accountant practices in Essex and they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Team. They have built their reputation on providing excellent advice and first class service to their client base. As well as general accountancy, audit and tax skills, we ensure that we are completely up to date with professional and technical issues which enables them to provide their clients with a fantastic service.
The Practice currently works on the following software;• TaxCalc
• Multiple payroll accounts including TAS Books, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage.
Experience Needed• 1-2 years’ experience of working in a practice as a trainee or assistant
• An understanding of Payroll and CIS Taxes (not essential as training will be provided)
• Confident and proficient as with spoken and written English
• Good understanding of Bookkeeping Accounts and Preparation
Day To Day Duties• To meet various deadlines in relation to preparation of payroll RTI submissions, Monthly CIS300 submissions, VAT Returns and Tax Returns
• Assist the senior accountants when needed
• Preparing End of year Tax Returns
• Managing your client base and making sure everything is happy
Employment Package• A salary bracket of £18,000-£25,000 Depending on experience
• Monday- Friday 9am-530pm
• 20 days holiday a year
• Study Package- once you have completed your probation we will assist you with any further accounting qualifications
If you would like to be considered for an immediate interview please apply now.