A global creative talent agency are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Accounts Payable Manager with the end-to-end accounts payable and related functions. This will give the individual the opportunity to grow in a rapidly expanding team and get exposure to the all-round finance function.
You will be someone that thrives in a collaboration environment and have the ability to multi-task and can quickly adapt to a constantly evolving industry.
• Ensuring invoices, credit cards and petty cash are processed in a timely manner.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all issues are fully dealt with, i.e. copy invoices obtained; queries resolved and reconciliations are completed accurately and on time.
• Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments.
• Payment runs processing and reviewing.
• Aged Creditor reporting.
• Work experience in finance highly regarded. 2+ years of experience
• An interest in fashion, celebrity, beauty and print would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
• Degree in accounting / finance.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.