- Firm: 6 Partner
- Workload: Bookkeeping, Management Accounts, VAT
- Client sectors: Manufacturing, Agriculture, NPF
- Benefits: Strong work-life balance, progression plans
- Salary: to £18-25k
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper seeking an opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking local professional practice?
Our client is a progressive 6 partner firm based in East Sussex. They are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team. In return you will enjoy a great office atmosphere, work-life balance and excellent development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts production
- General bookkeeping
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Performing ad-hoc duties assigned by senior accountants
The successful candidate needs to:
- MUST have UK experience working in accountancy practice
- Be able to build professional relationships at all levels
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- AAT qualification will be an advantage
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in West Sussex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.