Torkington Engineers Ltd – Trafford Park, Manchester
£28,000 - £32,000 pa
Permanent position – full time
25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator, who is professional, self-motivated, confident and experienced, to join our long-established, successful and growing business.
The successful candidate will join our friendly and supportive team and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Salaried and hourly payroll
- Manage debtors and credit control
- Preparing PAYE payments and VAT returns
- Managing pension plan
- Supplier payments
- Prepare and manage various business administrative reports
- Open post and petty cash
- General administration
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Experienced in similar administrative / accounting role
- Experienced with SAP
- Good communicator who is accurate, organised and trustworthy
We are a highly reputable, precision engineering company serving many blue-chip Customers in a variety of industrial sectors, including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical and power generation.
Employing 33 people, we are very proud of our business and our excellent team and are pleased to advertise for this rewarding and permanent position.
All positions in our business are permanent as we believe if we commit to you, you will commit to the business going forward.
Strictly no agencies.