On behalf of our Lancaster based client we are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts and Administrative Assistant. As such you will be responsible for directly assisting the Financial Director with daily administrative tasks and accounts procedures within a busy office. The role is varied and you will be utilising your key accounts and general administration skills. We are looking for a strong team player with enthusiasm, drive, initiative and commitment who can hit the ground running.
- Bank account reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly accounts/Budget preparations
- Sales Purchase Ledger/Credit control/Aged debt processing
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and company accounting procedures
- Staff holiday tracking/assisting with general HR duties
- Banking; bank deposits/petty cash reconciliation
- General office procedures and admin duties
- Inputting data on to Excel for record keeping and financial reporting
- Daily use of Sage 50 Accounts Professional
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Sage experience is essential
- A high level of numeracy and ability in IT applications
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- A calm and efficient approach to a demanding workload
- A proven record of reliability and responsibility
You must possess all of the above requirements in order to be considered for this position.
The position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis for the successful applicant.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm