Experienced Client Accountant required for a small but busy property management company based in Belsize Park, NW3.
As a Client Accountant your responsibilities will include the following:-
• Issuing of rent/service charge demands
• Credit Control
• Supplier & Landlord payments
• Bank Reconciliation's
• Producing End Of Year Statements for Auditing
• Responding to Tenant/Landlord/Suppler queries
• Experience of client accounting within real estate - Essential
• Knowledge of MUS/Chronos - Preferable
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
Strictly No Agencies
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.