About CLEAR EDGE CONSULTING LIMITED
Clear Edge is a dynamic new search and selection consultancy. Placing long-term relationships before short-term remuneration, our international experience, skills and contacts put clients and candidates first. With both search and contingency remits, Clear Edge unites high calibre, optimally-matched candidates with dynamic, quality-conscious employers.
Clear Edge has its Head Office in London, and further bases in Leeds, Hong Kong and Sydney. All of our offices work together to provide a truly connected global service. This is how we’re able to provide the same outstanding service worldwide.
Since our inception in 2012 we have placed candidates in 12 countries across the globe, with a client base that ranges from Fortune 500 companies to innovative technology start-ups.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic an account manager based in London to create long-term, trusting relationship with clients. The successful candidate is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business and actively see new sales opportunities.
- researches, locates, defines and targets key business prospects within territory;
- works closely with senior staff/director to discuss the range of services to be sold and to contribute to the development of sales strategies and sales targets;
- understands customers to provide feedback to new content
- prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- manages a portfolio of client accounts;
- establishes and nurtures relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers;
- produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management/directors;
- BA/BS degree in the relevant field;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Bullhorn, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels of an organization;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Mandarin speaking is a plus.
The closing date for all the application is 21/07/2018