Location: Wapping, London
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annum + benefits including an appealing bonus scheme based on performance, young and dynamic working environment, a beautifully refurbished warehouse with river views, training, the chance to experiment and opportunities to grow domestically and abroad!
A company revolutionising the affiliate marketing industry is on the lookout for an Account Manager with a bachelor degree in a relevant field and at least 2 years' experience working in performance marketing to join their accounts team.
They host a platform that helps clients in the Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance sectors understand and make the right decisions around performance marketing. With offices in 18 countries and over 180 employees worldwide, they have the widest global coverage. Most recently, they were given the 'Best Industry Choice of Network Spain - Performance Marketing Awards' in 2015.
About the Role
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be responsible for a number of (key) advertiser's accounts. Your day-to-day will involve the following:
- Acting as the contact regarding their advertiser's affiliate programs
- Providing support and advice
- Identifying new opportunities to grow their client's campaigns
- Developing a strong understanding of your clients and maintaining regular communication
- Assisting clients to launch 'under construction' campaigns as speedily as possible
- Carrying out all general administrative and organisational tasks as required
- Developing strong knowledge of the publisher network
- Building strong relationships with affiliates
- Networking at industry functions and events to raise brand awareness
- Optimising affiliate programs and campaigns by negotiating promotion by their publisher's database
What You'll Need
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in the field of performance marketing
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Passion for online advertising
- Eager and able to learn quickly
- Willing to commute to their office in London
- No nine-to-five mentality
Sounds interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including Sales Manager, Business Development, Sales Executive, Internal Sales, Account Manager, Telesales, Technical Support, Telemarketing, Telemarketer, Account Executive, Client Care, Lead Generation, Account Management may be considered.