Leading Financial Publisher / Online Financial Data Provider
Base Salary up to £30k + Uncapped Commission OTE £50k + Benefits
About the Company
Based in Central London our client is one of the leading financial research companies in the world. They provide country and regional research services covering the global economy and financial markets, including dedicated services on commodities and on the property sector.
Thousands of companies throughout the world subscribe to their online research and insight including leading investment banks, private equity firms, wealth management firms, various government departments and commercial property agencies.
About the role of Account Manager
This is an exciting time to be joining as the company is going through a period of strong growth.
You will be coming into an existing Account Management team and will be responsible for developing stronger and closer relationships within a large portfolio of existing clients consisting of banks, large corporates, property developers and private equity firms across EMEA.
The emphasis will be very much on developing new business with new decision makers / department heads of existing clients and networking along with renegotiating existing license agreements with uplift – the product is an online platform which is sold via annual subscription.
The role will be almost entirely telephone-based; with only the occasional meeting with key clients – largely because there will be a very large number of clients and users to call. All demonstrations will be provided to clients online via WebEx.
If you are have a minimum of 12 – 18 months B 2 B Sales experience and are looking to get into Account Management but still remain sales focused then we’d be very interested in hearing from you!
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year’s prior strong B2B Sales / Account Management track record & experience however we would also consider candidates with a minimum of 12 – 18 months B 2 B Sales or Recruitment experience who are looking for their 1st Account Manager role
- Previous experience of subscription/business information/finance sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in a consultative sales environment
- Ability to juggle accurate admin and renewal processes with proactive client contact
Apply now for this Account Manager role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk