Are you an experienced Customer Service, Call Centre or Account Management professional looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Account Manager for our team in Exeter, working 37.5 hours a week.
Account Manager Responsibilities include:
- Developing and sustaining the relationship of targeted accounts on a regional basis.
- Achieve targeted growth and retention in the areas set by the business.
- Drive the company's full product portfolio to all nominated accounts.
- Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships and further revenue.
- Maintain accurate customer records through SAP CRM, correct diary management and monthly reports.
- Work closely with the bid team to deliver detailed bids/quotations that meet customer requirements
Our ideal Account Manager will have:
- Proven Account Management experience
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing and enhancing customer relationships and revenue
- Track record of delivering innovative, sustainable and profitable solutions
- Knowledge of waste and recycling industry preferred
- Awareness of key end users their challenges and strategies
- Full Driving Licence
In return for your hard work as our Account Manager, we can offer a salary of £28,000 - £34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- Company Car, laptop, mobile phone
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Account Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.