Events Manager - Audio Visual
Salary up to £35k + Excellent Benefits including clothing allowance
The Technical Events Manager Role:
This role is the interface between our client and their customer. Your responsibilities for many aspects of the relationship which includes: Sales, Account management, Administration, Customer care and the technical support they require.
• Main point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure customer expectations and requirements are fulfilled.
• Along with the technicians you will prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the hotel/venue and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues
• Pro-actively contact clients well in advance of their event to develop and build sales potential, interpret technical solutions, arranging meetings where necessary to establish their requirements.
• Monitors sales files to review upcoming groups and to ensure that sales processes are followed
• Report to the hotel/venue and attend weekly staff meetings within the hotel/venue to ensure that communication does not break down at any stage.
The Technical Events Manager will have the following skills:
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including Maths and English A – C grades) is essential
• A HNC, bachelor degree or equivalent, in an AV related subject or hospitality based subject would be desirable
• At least 4 year of customer service or hospitality experience is desirable
• At least 4 year of audiovisual experience working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting or rigging)
• Experience of leading a workflow and team members
• Live within a 1 hour commute of Central London
• Ability to work flexibly between locations and working hours
If you feel you have the required qualities to join this expanding business, please get in touch today.