Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Competitive salary - depending on skills and experience
Come and join our fun and successful team where we can offer you development, technical discussions, plus some great benefits:
- Competitive salary – depending on skills and experience
- Bupa after one year’s service
- Generous company bonus - after service
- Company matched pension
- Modern offices close to City Centre
- Training and Development and annual Personal Development Reviews
- Mentoring scheme
- Company socials and charity events
Exasoft Plc is the leading provider of banking software within the UK. We have developed a calculation toolkit that can be applied to a wide range of financial services based products that include mortgages, investments and pensions. Our clients are some of the leading banking organisations throughout the UK. This prestigious and dynamic toolkit has been used by the Financial Ombudsman Service since 2001.
We hold the IIP accreditation, together with ISO 9001 and 27001. We have featured in the Fast Track 100, Fast 50 awards and have also won the Queens Award for innovation.
As a growing company we are looking for strong likable individuals who want a challenge within a progressive and professional company.
We are seeking talented Developers to join Exasoft Plc to work on various exciting projects.
You will be part of an integrated and customer focussed team based at our innovative and modern head office in Coventry (CV1) which is part of the Innovation Village business park, near to the University.
You will report into the Head of Development.
As a Developer you will:
- Support the other Developers and the Head of Development across multiple projects
- Develop and maintain client facing and internal applications
- Translate specifications into code and unit test the code
- Liaise with the testing team to answer any queries they may have and ensure all bugs are fixed
- Work to agreed timelines
Essential - Skills and Experience
Strong C# skills and knowledge of Asp.NET MVC
Some experience with SQL Server;
Some experience with LINQ, HTML, CSS and JQuery
We are looking for ideally 2 + years experience in a similar environment.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to our HR Manager who will contact you via email if you are successful.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.