DevOps (Linux / Ubuntu / Security Cleared)
6 Month Contract
DevOps Engineer needed with experience of Linux / Ubuntu technical environments.
Must be Security Cleared (SC).
6 Month Rolling Contract to be based in West London. Start ASAP in September 2019. Key skills, experience and duties will include:
- In-depth Linux / Ubuntu DevOps experience, including migration to new versions and Linux administration.
- Puppet 4.0 experience, including migration from older to latest versions of Puppet.
- Proven DevOps expertise including: configuration, provisioning, maintenance and integration of Linux/Ubuntu technical environments.
- Experience of OpenStack platform, Heat templates, Consul or Vault would be helpful.
- The Person: excellent rapport building skills, communication, stakeholder engagement + the ability to adapt to new working environments / cultures.
- Advantageous skills include the following: Ansible, Terraform, Azure, Windows, F5 Networks + Load Balancing.
- Further information to be provided at Telephone Interview stage.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.