3rd Line Support Engineer
3 Months Initially
£300 - £350 per day
Working as part of the Infrastructure & Operations Team this role will have responsibility for ensuring all Infrastructure and Processing Services responsibilities are met for UK supported Servers.
- 3rd line support of Server related Incidents within agreed SLA's.
- Ensuring all incidents are updated in a regular, accurate and timely manner. Escalating incidents when required.
- Perform systems administration activities such as performance tuning and data management.
- Monitoring and reviewing quality of service delivered.
- Interfacing directly with all service delivery teams on site.
Required Skills & Experience:
- In depth practical knowledge of a wide range of Microsoft products.
- Microsoft Windows Server - All Versions
- Cloud Services - Azure, AWS
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5 /7.15, Citrix Machine Creation Services
- VMWare vSphere, NSX, VSAN, LogInsight, vRealize
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Shannen Smyth at Harrington Boyd.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. *
£300.00 - £350.00 /per day