Tailored Recruitment have partnered with a specialist business providing a bespoke service to engineering and manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Overseas.
The main purpose of this role is to support the QA/QC Manager in maintaining an audit trail for the duration of a product’s manufacture, keep accurate drawings, and ensure compliance, as well as taking part in some inspection activities.
The post holder will also support the QA/QC Manager in ensuring the overall quality of the test products.
Salary £25k – £27k
- Produce appropriate and satisfactory drawing documentation which meets the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with customers on drawings and inspection matters as required.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the drawing quality systems.
- Inspect products for conformity to technical drawings and record changes in an appropriate manner.
- Understand client requirements for manufactured goods
- Work in compliance with the company’s current Quality Assurance program, which is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- Format all customers drawings to fall in line with company policy.
- Keep accurate records of all data as required in line with departmental procedures.
- Experience of 2D and 3D AutoCAD software package.
- Good understanding of welding and engineering symbols.
- Experience of working with quality management systems.
- Experience of checking and compiling reports.
- Good organisational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to deal with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Good attention to detail, with experience in following procedures and specifications.
- E-literate and competent using PC and associated networks and systems (e.g. Microsoft Office) to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information.
- Flexible, collaborative team worker with the ability to work independently on their own initiative.