2nd Line IT Support Analyst - 10m FTC -Walsall
2nd Line IT Support Analyst required for a leading Housing Association to come on board and provide efficient 2nd line IT support for internal IT systems, providing technical project resource and delivering support elements of the ITIL ITSM framework. The role encompasses all infrastructure and application services provided by the companies IT.
Please note this is a 10 month FTC.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Resolution and support of whg IT systems, including user management, system upgrades, patching, releases and fault resolution.
- Analyse incidents to identify trends and work to reduce repeated incidents.
- 2nd line hardware support for all whg user devices and operating systems.
- Managing whg mobile devices in conjunction with the service desk and device suppliers.
- Work within an ITIL ITSM framework to ensure consistent process is followed.
- Ensure hardware and software assets are managed, using appropriate tools to ensure whg valure for money and all users are known and justified.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience of resolving challenging 2nd Line incidents, and an ability to deal with them appropriately and efficiently, and escalating when required to do so.
- Experience supporting Citrix, Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM, Windows 7/10, LAN/WAN.
- Understanding and knowledge of supporting Mobile Devices
- Experience of engaging with projects to ensure IT technical support is provided without impact to IT Service Provision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team working skills, and a results driven approach to work
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, and desirable to have gained at ITIL certification.
- Significant experience of IT resolver group support within a public sector or not for profit business
The salary for this position is up to £22,600 for the 10m FTC. In addition, my client is particularly interested in hearing from you if you are diligent, enthusiastic, and innovative, in return for these high expectations you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
2nd Line IT Support Analyst - Walsall
£22,600.00 - £22,600.00 per year