2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Location: E14 0FN
Salary: £28,000 -£35,000
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: Pension scheme with 7% company contributions, Life Assurance including access to SmartHealth, Generous training possibilities, Fun company nights out and Access to IT discounts.
Our client is a small IT company providing excellent support and customer service. They are a friendly, lively and supportive office. They mostly cover Microsoft environments (client and server) but also cover Macs, Linux, Comms, Telecoms, Hosting, Printers, AV, Networks etc. They work as a team, helping the company grow and expand, always looking for new challenges and opportunities.
Our client is looking for a 2nd line IT Support Engineer with skills in Windows based operating systems for workstations and servers, basic networking and general troubleshooting required to join a growing team based in Docklands, London. The role offers an attractive £28,000-£35,000 with additional benefits.
This role is for an immediate start.
Key Skills & Background
You will need to have a support background that ideally includes:
· Troubleshooting desktop/Laptop hardware and software issues.
· Performing repairs, upgrades, installations and other routine tasks.
· Good knowledge of networks and how they work.
· Strong knowledge of Windows based desktop and servers, internet connections and PC Systems.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft 365
· Troubleshooting network peripherals remotely
· Good knowledge of VOIP system and basic knowledge of PBX systems.
· Confident, clear and professional telephone manner.
· A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development.
· Excellent problem solving, time management and ability to work under pressure.
· Good team player and keen to improve overall team effectiveness and performance.
· Keeping up to date with current industry trends and emerging technologies.
About the Role
· You will be providing support to our clients both on-site and remotely so require a professional and friendly manner.
· Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of the team.
· Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by your line manager.
· We have a wide variety of clients in different industries, so you will be facing different issues and learning about a broad spectrum of IT software and hardware.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: 2nd Line Tech Support, Tech Support, Help Desk, Help Desk Support, IT Support, IT Technician, IT