2nd Line Engineer - Central London - £30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
A Charity I work with is looking for a strong 2nd Line Engineer who is confident, enthusiastic and very keen to learn to facilitate the growth of their current IT department.
The 2nd Line Engineer would be responsible for providing 2nd Line Support to users over the phone, via remote support, face to face and via email to end users along with operating as an escalation point for the 1st Line team.
Essential Skills Required for 2nd Line Engineer:
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 or Exchange - setting up new accounts, resetting passwords, security policies & mailbox migrations
- Active Directory - group policies
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
Daily Duties of 2nd Line Engineer:
As the 2nd Line Engineer you will your day to day duties will be a split of BAU and projects. Some of the projects you will have the opportunity to get hands on and involved in is a Windows 7 to 10 upgrade, a VMware upgrade and a migration from Exchange to Office 365 to help make improvements to the Infrastructure.
Desirable Skills for the 2nd Line Engineer:
- Experience of working with VMware
- Experience using MDM or InTune
- Previously been involved with an Exchange to Office 365 migration
- Previous experience in the Charity industry
This great opportunity for career progression within a great organisation that will only carry on expanding and provide great job stability - if you feel you are suitable for the role I would love to hear from you.
To apply for the 2nd Line Engineer position please apply with a copy of you most up to date CV and you will be contacted by Freya.
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year