My client is an international company with a presence in many countries around the World, manufacturing and supplying products and software solutions for the construction industry.
As IT Support Engineer you will report to the IT Manager for Europe & Africa and will be responsible for delivering support services in the following areas.
- Server and user administration, active directory and Microsoft Office 365.
- Server operations including performance management backup and restore, Disaster Recovery, VMware and Hyper-V virtual server management, and Meraki Firewall, WiFi & Network switch configuration.
- Manage communications solutions, including workstation connectivity, local area networks, intranet, and internet applications.
- Implement and maintain file and user security, permissions and antivirus tools in line with policy.
- End user support, which involves helping to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues on all systems.
- Monitor and maintain Encryption systems including Bitlocker and other propriety products.
- Support and administration of SharePoint.
- Inform hardware and software audits together with maintaining asset registers.
- Support company phone and mobile phone systems.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to provide additional external support and services.
- Document policies and procedures for system administration.
- System specifications and end user documentation.
Ideal candidate will have:
- IT Industry Certifications are advantageous (e.g. CSA, MCSE, Network+, ITIL, Security+, CEH)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and desktop systems (Windows 10), Active Directory, MS Office 365, Sharepoint, and Encryption.
- Experience of Wordpress would be advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge of IT policies and standards.
- Extremely good communicator at all levels
Suited to 2nd or 3rd line support analyst with office 365 and infrastructure support experience based in or around Dudley
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year