The ReEntry Program is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning March 16, 2020 and ending June 19, 2020, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years voluntarily being away. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our operations business.
Please refer to ourReEntry Overviewpage for further information regarding the Program
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting 100% Client satisfaction by interacting with the Client on service & operating issues and opportunities.
• Manage and provide best in class client service to a portfolio of top tier clients.
• Develop, maintain and broaden partnerships with Clients
• Understand Clients’ business to predict their needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Become the Clients’ trusted advisor
• Assist in developing and executing strategic Client plans
• Promote use of self-service tools to reduce number of Client enquiries
• Analyse payment and associated activities in order to identify efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
• Promote sharing of experience and best practice across the Service team
• Participate in and support TS initiatives
• Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
• Develop internal partnerships (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product Management, WSS)
• Identify and escalate potential risk associated with Client activities
• Record all Client interactions (e.g. calls, meetings, issues, proactive communications)
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bankis a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP)is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
About Transaction Services
J.P. Morgan’s Transaction Services (TS) business is one of the world’s largest providers of cash management, liquidity and escrow services that help resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges facing treasury professionals. TS is essential to clients and the firm, providing value-added solutions and services to clients, a source of liquidity for the firm and steady revenue and earnings growth for the business and its shareholders. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in more than 180 countries and territories entrust their Transaction Services business to J.P. Morgan.
For further insight to JPM Wholesale Payment download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App available at the App Store on your smart phone.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in both English
• Other foreign Language skills preferred
Fluent German Language skills desirable but not essential
• Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
• Dual-ability to work effectively as both a team player and alone
• Demonstration of cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Proven negotiation skills
• Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
• Ability to develop and mobilise internal networks and resources
• Ability to effectively use and manage multiple systems
• Client service and portfolio management experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Wholesale Payments / Treasury Services products, processes and risk policies. Desirable but not essential.