2 x Sheet Metal/Fabricator day and night shift
A dynamic and growing Engineering Solutions business in Basingstoke 2 x Sheet Metal workers
For a day shift and nightshift.
My client produces high quality goods for Various industries such mainly being The Aerospace industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Be able to use guillotine, brake press and other fabrication and metal working tools and equipment
- CAD knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- MUST have experience in sheet metal work
- Have a proven track record as a sheet metal worker/ fabricator
- Must have attention to detail
- Be able to finish a product to a very high standard
- Be punctual and a good time keeper
- Be confident, organised and methodical
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Work well as a team member
- Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
Dayshift: 8am - 4.30pm Inc. 1/2hr lunch. Overtime 7-8am and 4.30-7pm.
Nightshift: 7pm - 7am Mon to Thurs. Inc. 1/2hr lunch. Currently offering Friday and Sunday nights as overtime.
As a guide, the current incumbent fully skilled perm hourly rates: £10.80 - £12.20 dayshift and £14.50 - £15.50 per hour nightshift.