Are you interested in kick starting your career in IT with one of the largest IT companies in the UK? Have you got a passion for IT or experience working in a 1st line support role? If you are a team player who is energetic and self motivated then this could be the role for you!
The role as a 1st Line Support technician will be on the front line and working within the IT support team. The main task will be to troubleshoot and fix end user issues; image, deploy, support systems and assist with day to day tasks. You must be friendly and proactive in your approach as customer service is important in this role.
- Able to support users running macOS from 10.8 onwards, Windows 7,8,10 and Office 365
- Some experience supporting remote meetings and conferencing tools like WebEx
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting LAN, WLAN, VPN and VoIP
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Set up and configuration of accounts on laptops for new hires
- Knowledge of mobile device management
- Experience in supporting users remotely and face to face
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0117 311 6443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays