We are London’s friendliest and most dependable IT and Unified Communications company.
Established for over 15 years and located in the heart of W1, we are proud to be only moments away from our clients.
It’s an exciting stage in our growth and we’re seeking a dynamic 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer who shares our values to become part of the team.
The right applicant will be given full training to enable them to grow and thrive in this role.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with the support of an expert team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your duties will include:
- Troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software problems.
- Logging and managing support requests.
- Monitoring systems, performing repairs, upgrades, installations and other routine tasks.
- Being the first point of contact for customers both in person and remotely, logging and resolving calls using the set procedures.
- Escalating issues as and when necessary.
- You’ll be an enthusiastic problem solver with a strong passion for IT.
- You will have a broad range of technical skills, mainly in Windows technologies at a systems and server level, with some network knowledge as well.
- As this role involves interacting with users directly, strong communication skills are essential, and a background in customer service is a welcome addition.
You’ll earn a competitive salary (£20-27K dependant on experience) and take advantage of a range of great benefits including company events, a pension scheme and 20 days holiday.
You’ll have the opportunity to be sent on training courses and gain certifications.