Salary: Up to £65k + OTE
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity.
A day in the life of a Consultant:
- 9:00am - 9:30am: Settle in with coffee, catch up with the team and respond to any emails
- 9:30am - 11am: Prepare a Change plan for the launch of Microsoft Teams
- 11:00am-11:30am: Take a call to discuss a new opportunity with a client, gathering any requirements and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again
- 11:30am - 1pm: Craft a compelling proposal to send over to the client about the new opportunity
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch break stroll with your work ‘bestie’ around Victoria (weather permitting) - there's loads of brilliant food vendors and retail outlets
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: Prepare a killer presentation for a workshop with a client to talk about how Yammer benefit their business
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Pour over some creatives that have come from the graphic design team for an engagement campaign to make employees aware of a new intranet migration
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: Al beero' session - basically we sit around with beers and Al (one of the Directors), to discuss what they've been up to over the course of the week and what they're up to next week.
- A communications professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating communication campaigns.
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’. Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a big bonus.
- Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
- A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors.
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!
Check out this video to get a better idea of our company culture!