About the Job
QA Analyst, Financial Systems Experience
Automation, Quality Assurance, Financial Markets, QA/Testing, JAVA, HTML5, C++, JIRA
My client, a global financial services entity are currently looking for an experienced Senior QA Analyst to join their London based QA team.
As a Sr. QA Analyst you will participate in all phases of testing including the development of the test plans, the entire QA scripting process, test execution, and sign off. The individual will support middle office QA lead and work closely with developers, project managers, network engineers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC so a very high level of proven communication skills is required.
- A minimum of 5 years QA/Testing experience, preferably within a global financial services firm
- A minimum of 2 years actively working on financial systems
- A solid understanding of Trade processing
- Experience automating Java, HTML5, and C++ applications is a plus
- Test planning skills; requirements mapping, test design
- Report and tracking tools experience such as JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of FIX Protocol
- Experience with VeriFIX toolset
- Understanding of Fixed Income, FX, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives markets
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platforms
- Work under the supervision of QA lead in defining and designing verification strategy.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business, functional and technical use cases
Excellent opportunity to join a technology focussed financial services organisation and a forward-thinking business. Please do not hesitate to apply.