About the Job
IT Manager - Wrexham
ShortList Recruitment are working with a renowned market leader based in Wrexham who have a requirement for an exceptional IT Manager to join their team.
The IT Manager will be proactive, self motivated and enjoy rolling up their sleeves to be actively involved in projects and solutions. This role requires a knowledgeable all-rounder who has a natural interest in all aspects of IT, ensuring they are up to date with the latest technologies. The ideal IT Manager will have experience in mentoring and managing a small team, have gained solid experience in a previous IT Manager role and have a real eye for IT advancements.
Key responsibilities for the IT Manager:
- Ensure the company's IT infrastructure is running smoothly and securely
- Undertake security audits, ensuring relevant documentation for systems and processes are raised
- collaborate, generate and deliver IT solutions which will progress the IT Infrastructure and keep it running smoothly
- Utilise technologies available to update and maintain existing infrastructure including server setup, communication systems, networks and security systems
- Liaise with and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Demonstrate best practice at all times, leading and inspiring the IT team
The IT Manager will have 3 years or more experience and will have working knowledge of virtualised environments, Active Directory administration, Backup management, Windows failover clustering and Exchange 2013 administration. The IT Manager will be an excellent communicator and champion their IT Team.
The IT Manager role will reward the successful candidate with up to £40,000 and an excellent benefits package. The role is commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Oswestry, North Wales and Cheshire.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.