About the Job
IT Project Manager - Infrastructure - Hemel Hempstead. Easily reached from Luton, Harpenden, St Albans, Hertford, Watford. Salary to £45,000 and bonus.
Our client are a market leader with a turnoner in excess of £700m, and are currently looking for a passionate individual to take the role of IT Project Manager - Infrastructure.
* Full management of the Projects from soup to nuts
* Project management of Infrastructure based projects
* Manage any changes to scop or projects
* Project documentation
* Problem solving / solution implementation
* Establish good working relationships with other areas with the IT group
* Project Manager
* IT Infrastructure
* PMP or Prince
* Visio or Project
* Agile an advantage
o Good soft skills
o Good stakeholder management skills
The empassis is on project manager skills, not hands on IT infrastructure skills, although you will have a good apprecation of IT infrastructure technology.
Great opportunity to work in an organisation where your effoerts are acknowledged and rewarded.