About the Job
Our client is looking for two enthusiastic and intelligent software developers to join their team.
You would be joining their eleven existing software developers in the UK, who work on a mixture of client projects and developing their core platform.
Our client is a leading provider of secure e-procurement and spend analysis software, with customers across the globe.
Things they require from the successful Software Developers;
• Some experience of C# and SQL (either commercial, academic or personal)
• Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, via personal projects or similar
Things that would give you an advantage;
• Experience with web development and HTML
• Experience with MVC
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with Python
• Knowledge of object orientation, and design patterns
• A degree in a scientific or mathematical subject
What's on offer;
• An opportunity to work with a great team in a friendly, informal environment
• A competitive salary, based on experience
• 25 days of holiday per year, which will later grow after multiple years of experience
• One-to-one training investment
• Lots of room for growth
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified and experienced candidates irrespective of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
If you do not have your own transport, please check that public transport to Calleva Park (RG7 8NN) is practical from your location.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Software Developers then please apply!