About the Job
Are you an experienced Account Leader? Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
If you believe you have high impact and the gravitas to nurture and grow professional and productive relationships with key decision makers and influences within a vertical market, we'd love to hear from you.
As an Account Director you must be capable of balancing multiple streams of activity, identify and lead multiple sales cycles whilst developing thought leadership within the market.
The role would suit someone who values autonomy and responsibility whilst operating within a set of overarching sales guidelines. You will have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
Our successful sales team are conceptually technical; driven to understand the latest technology trends, and application and infrastructure architectures.
Location of the ideal candidate is flexible however there is a requirement to be at our headquarters in Farnborough on a regular basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, sales cycle management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles from qualification through close; effectively orchestrating necessary resources, completing required sales activities (RFI/RFP, customer qualification, requirements gathering, solution development, business validation), and developing close plans
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the Territory and Accounts by providing insights and value that establishes credibility and trust
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets with sales responsibility for Target Accounts
- Ensure all sales communications are correctly and accurately reflected within the CRM system
- Collaborate with Skyscape Partner Account Directors to leverage full value from the Skyscape ecosystem
- Work with the marketing team to undertake demand generation programmes
Account Director | Sales Manager | Sales Director | Account Leader | Account Director | IT | Information Technology | Sales | IT Sales
Additional Salary Information:
Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover & Commission.
- Proven and consistent experience of working within an organisation in an early adopter market
- Proven experience in Enterprise Sales, with advanced knowledge and practice of complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to achieve quotas
- Politically astute, excellent understanding of business, and able to develop relationships with key and senior decision makers
- In-depth knowledge of the software and cloud industry
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Experience of working in or with the UK Public Sector
About Our Company:
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 160 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media! You'll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.