About the Job
EARLY YEARS ENGLISH TEACHER (M/W)
From Randstad Professional Education, we are seeking to recruit 5 dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic teachers to join our Client's successful EYFS teaching team.
Our Client's School is located in Barcelona (Spain). School offers a rewarding teaching opportunity in a thriving environment, offering a unique chance to experience life in this fascinating part of the world.
We follow a curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage Programme. The role is essentially to support in building and maintaining a successful Early Years programme within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conducive to learning and developing through the process of play-based learning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree and PGCE or Bed with QTS
- Experience in delivering the EYFS curriculum
- Ability to work with more than one age group
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Experience of working with EAL students
Successful candidates will be offered:
- A fixed term 1 year contract with the option to extend on completion of the first
- Competitive salary (31K)
To apply for this position, please send your CV, an application letter, names and contact information of 3 referees to