About the Job
Senior Java Developer Munich Germany
Our Client is an international IT organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Java Software Developer.
The key skills that are require for this position are:
knowledge of OO paradigms and design patterns
- development and delivery experience with Java (java 8 preferred) and JEE
-- experience with JAX- RS, JAX-RS 2 or Drop wizard,
-- experience with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, maven, nexus)
-- experience with Hibernate or JPA
-- experience with EJBs
- understanding of SOAP and REST concepts and best practices
-- including hands on experience in building Rest based endpoints
- ability to work in distributed team or distributed project (team is collocated but other teams in project not)
- experience working in Agile (Lean or Scrum or Kanban) projects
- very good English, base knowledge in German
Other useful skills that would be an added bonus:
- knowledge of swagger, weblogic, elastic search, kafka
- experience with nosql databases (oracle nosql preferred)
- understanding software best practices like TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery
- knowledge of software development and delivery processes. Especially DEVOPS.
- strong team player and good in self organization
- experience in work with business teams and operation teams
- understanding multicultural challenges in distributed projects
The position is based in Munich Germany.
Salary is in the range Euros 70K to Euros 85K.
Please send your CV in Word format.