About the Job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our successful team within our client’s prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire. The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing, part time work, excellent working conditions and a pay rate of £8 per hour.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
The Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Ability to pass drug screening
In return we can offer:
- A full induction and training, including FLT.
- On-going work that can lead onto a permanent role
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Flex on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- Flexible overtime
The hours of work are Monday – Friday, 18:00 - 23:00
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Warehouse Operatives, then we would like to hear from you.
FlexPlus is acting as an employment agency in relation to this position. Please note: applying for this position does not guarantee that you will be called for interview.