Become a Web Developer
If you’re interested in the IT world and love the idea of creating and building the top end websites, then this could be the perfect role for you. With the IT industry rapidly expanding, we want to speak to candidates who are keen to start a career in Web Development.
Whether you’re a beginner without any experience but like the idea of starting a career in this dynamic profession, or someone who has picked up the basic’s and now wants to turn it into a career by gaining an internationally recognised qualification then you are in the right place.
With us, you can learn in your own time, whether you are unemployed or work full-time you can find the time to learn when it suits you. We provide you with all the tools you need to succeed and with our dedicated career support we can organise interviews with our career partners.
Responsibilities of a Web Developer:
- Working with the client, using test sites to see which ideas best suit their needs
- Building the framework – or 'architecture' – of the site
- Working on the site's appearance
- Dealing with user access and security
- Testing the site under construction to find and fix any problems
So, if you are keen to get started today in one of the fastest growing industries worldwide! Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can start to support you every step of the way.