About the Job
A global investment management group, managing assets for both institutional and retail clients from offices around the world.
Through their Investment 2020 trainee programme Aberdeen Asset Management have an excellent opportunity for a School / College leaver who is looking to establish a career within the Asset Management Industry.
The Human Resources department is responsible for all aspects of management of employees and contingent workers including selection and recruitment of staff, talent management, learning and development, appraisals, promotions, benefits and pay. The department is made up of four teams: Relationship Management, Reward & Operations, Strategy & Projects and HR Information Systems. The talent management team sits within Strategy & Projects and is responsible for recruiting and managing our early careers talent pipeline.
The Talent Programme Administrator will support the early careers talent pool which is made up of graduates, apprentices, interns and investment 2020 trainees. This role is responsible for providing timely and efficient administration support for recruitment, training and programme coordination tasks.
- Supporting early career inductions: preparing and amending slides, booking trainers, rooms and facilities
- Assist the rotational movement of graduates /apprentices around the business according to their individual development plans, including booking accommodation/travel if required, liaising with internal customers
- Setting up meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative support for graduate and apprentice rotation appraisals
- Administrative support and coordination of recruitment activities: inviting internal guests, booking venues/internal rooms, arranging interviews with candidates
- Communicating with external vendors to book qualifications and training sessions
- Completing quarterly reviews of careers website; requesting changes when required
- Coordinate changes to marketing materials for talent programmes on an ad hoc basis
- Mage invoice process on the electronic system and ensure payments are made within approved timescales
- Provide administration support for ad-hoc Talent Management projects and tasks and any other duties as required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy, with a methodical approach to work
- Enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Be self-motivated and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a new environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Competent with Microsoft Office programmes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: 9am - 5:30pm
Through their Investment 2020 trainee programme Aberdeen Asset Management have an excellent opportunity for a School / College leaver who is looking to establish a career within the Asset Management Industry. They will provide you with a structured 12 month training contract working in their Human Resources Talen Management team within the Human Resources where you will complete a Diploma in Digital Applications through QA Apprenticeship.
The role is based in Aberdeen, UK, and you will report to the Graduate Programme Advisor.
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract and is part of Aberdeen’s commitment to Investment 2020 trainee programme. The programme is designed to offer relevant professional qualifications, training and learning opportunities to recent school and college leavers who are looking for their first role within the industry.